FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q. Can I leave my RV on site year-round?
- A. Yes! All RVs may be left on site year round. Anyone who leaves an RV on site over the winter leaves a $100 fee with us in the fall. If you lease from us the following year, we deduct the $100 from your yearly lease. If you decide to leave in the spring, we keep the $100 as a winter storage fee.
- Q. What is the difference between a "Seasonal Site" and a "Winterized Site"?
- A. 40 of our lots are "Seasonal Sites" (May 1-September 30). These lots have full hook-ups with 30-amp service. We call them seasonal sites because the water is turned off in the fall due to freezing and then back on when the ground thaws in the spring. The electric is on year-round. You can use your RV when the water is off by bringing your own water to cook and flush with.
The remaining 24 lots are "Winterized Sites" (year-round). These lots have full hookups with 50-amp service. We call them winterized sites because the potable water and the sewer are insulated. With proper heat taping, you can keep your water on past the freeze. For our Winterized Sites, we have designated ice house storage on the grounds (not on your RV site)!
- Q. Is electricity included?
- A. No. All of our sites are individually metered for electric. You pay only for your personal use. There are no monthly meter fees since the resort owns the meters. The resort pays the electric on a monthly basis. You will receive one electric bill at the end of the season, in October. You will receive your invoice via email (if possible). The resort makes no profit on electric.
- Q. Are pets allowed?
- A. Pets are allowed, a limit of two per site. All dogs must be registered with the office showing current vaccinations. Dogs must be leashed and cleaned up after. All state laws apply.
- Q. Is a dock slip included with my RV site?
- A. No. If you purchase an RV site, you may purchase a dock slip for an additional fee. If you lease an RV site, you may lease a boat slip in addition to your lot (one per site) as available. Access to the boat launch is available to all people in the park with no additional fee. If you have guests bringing in a boat, they must stop in the office and pay a boat launch fee.
- Q. Will my RV/park model fit on the site?
- A. We have 64 generous-sized RV lots, each large enough for park models or larger RVs, plus plenty of room for a deck, parking, and an 8x10 storage shed if desired!
- Q. Do we have access to the lake?
- A. Yes! Use of the boat ramp is included in your site lease.
- Q. Do all sites have full hook-ups?
- A. Yes. All sites have water, electricity and sewer.
- Q. Is the bathhouse open in the winter?
- A. No. The bathhouse is closed October through April. It is not equipped to operate in the winter.
- Q. Are there any charges in addition to the lot lease?
- A. The only additional charges are electricity (individually metered) and boat slips (as available).